Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 30, 2017



It’s the last day of November – or was; since I’m into a new month as I write this; and we had a pretty good day around here.

Sure, that started out with the waking up end of my sofa sleepover with Michael, so that shouldn’t be a surprise; and we had a fun morning with Rowen and Tim around for breakfast and the rest of our early-morning fun – except for Tai Chi by the river.  I’d comment about what they did instead while the rest of us were out by the river doing our morning work-out; but then I’d have to put some restrictions on this report – and then you wouldn’t be reading it right now! ;^)

It’s enough to report that we all had fun – even if some of us had more fun than others; and we had a good day at school too.  I don’t have any news from our time there, but we had a decent weather day again; and we were outdoors for most of our lunch break – if not for anything else.  After school, I was on my own for a while because Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana went to play at the lab; so I kept an eye on dinner as it cooked in the oven; and worked on some of my family business work that I was behind on because of taking last night off.  That kept me busy through until Michael came over after he was done for the night at the Inn – other than a break for dinner.  I got my work caught up, though; so the time-phased effort was worth it.

While our parents and the twins were at the Inn for game night, Michael and I did our homework; had a music practice to get ready for the Pinehurst parade tomorrow night and some Sunday service music we’ll be doing as part of the Advent Sunday service; and then we had a bit of time for a minor make-out session before my family got home again.  We had a Magi lesson with Mom after that; a bedtime snack; and then we took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night – the only chance other than at meals that I had to spend with them today while we were all busy.

It was a bit past-eleven when Michael went home; I came up to my room; and got to work again.

It’s going to be a busy weekend, and while I’ve been out of the loop for it; we have the kids’ Christmas shopping trip on Saturday to go along with the parade tomorrow night; and the start of Advent and our annual trip to the Christmas tree farm on Sunday.  That’s why I needed to work hard tonight despite doing the earlier work; and it’s taken a long time to get everything done so that I can take the weekend off.  I won’t be getting much sleep, but I’ll survive with some self-healing; and I am ready to take that time off for some fun to go along with the work Michael and I will be fitting in along with the Christmas-themed entertainment.

I won’t get to have any sleep if I don’t wrap this up and get on with that, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!