Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 29, 2017



It’s late, I need to be up early again for the breakfast shift at the Inn; and this is going to be another short update.

Michael and I worked the breakfast shift this morning; I spent most of my ‘free’ time babysitting kids from all of our families while the parents and grandparents were busy with wedding work; and then I worked the dinner shift at the Inn too.  I didn’t work until close tonight because I was back on babysitting duty during the rehearsal dinner and party; Michael joined me to help with that after closing the Inn; and we were busy with that until a bit after one o’clock.

He walked me home, but didn’t stay; I took care of a bit of work on my computer after getting changed and into bed with Mandy; and now I’m ready to have some quality nap time – though getting enough sleep isn’t really an option now.

I’ve skipped all of the wedding details that I wasn’t really involved in anyway, but I did have fun playing with the kids tonight while out of the loop for the fun with Christina and Josiah.  Other Magi are sure to write about all of that this weekend, though; so there will be lots of other sources to read if you want all of the details for the biggest Magi wedding of the year!

For me, I just need to sleep, and the details of my day are a bit boring anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!