Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 28, 2017



This is to be a double update, but I’m about to start an early sofa sleepover with Michael too; so it’s going to be very short too.

For yesterday, I did chores around home in the morning; helped Aunt Leanne at her house all afternoon as she gets ready for the wedding and holiday weekend guests; and then had fun last night with the movies and sofa sleepover.  The end of my day wasn’t teen-rated hot with two junior camping buddies in the room with Michael and me, but we still had a good night; and that’s really important to me right now as we continue the countdown to when I’ll be off to college and away from Ethan and Ehlana for a lot of the next five years starting this coming summer.

My wake-up call this morning was fun; Michael and I worked the breakfast shift; and then we both helped out with more wedding-related chores all day until we went back to work the dinner shift at the Inn.  We did that so others can get more time off this week before we’ll all be busy on the weekend again, but then it wasn’t all that busy at the Inn tonight anyway.  This update is coming to you not long after we got home; I’m multi-tasking my bedtime computing with getting ready for our sofa sleepover; and we won’t have junior campers with us tonight – though they are hanging out together again tonight – at Naomi’s house.

There will be some quality make-out time involved in the Michael and me alone time, but we need to actually get some sleep too; since we are going to be very busy between now and next Tuesday.

I don’t want to let this update take any time away from that Michael and me alone time – or the sleep, and that’s all I have anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!