Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 13, 2017



Mom’s in the city tonight; I’m in charge here at home; and Ethan, Ehlana, and I are having our best friends over for sleepovers while the parents are away! ;^)

That’s why this update is coming to you early – I’m writing it now before Michael gets here after work at the Inn; and then we’re going to watch Christmas movies in the lounge and have a sofa sleepover or camping night – with the four kids doing the camping on the floor.  Before I get to that part of the story for the day, though; let’s back up and cover the rest of the news of the day.

It was cold out this morning, so Tai Chi was indoors.  Michael stayed for breakfast so that we could go over the plans for today and tomorrow with Mom; though that was mostly to talk about her trip to the city and things she wanted to get done there – or pick up for us while in the city for the last time before Christmas.  While Mom went on to get ready to go and then hit the road for Crystal Springs, we had a good day at school, and then, while Michael went to work at the Inn; I came home with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden and had some play time with them outside because it had warmed up into the mid-fifties and we wanted to enjoy the nice weather while we can.

I cooked dinner for five – if you want to call heating up frozen pizzas and wins cooking; we had Olde Bakery desserts to go with that because a box of treats came with Aiden’s overnight bag; and we had that meal in the sunroom.  I cleaned up; did an hour of time-phased work in the office; and now I’m doing this before going upstairs to hang out with my brother, sister, and their friends while we wait for Michael to join us.  He has to work until close, and they had two Christmas dinner parties at the Inn tonight; but I think he’ll still be here by nine-thirty.  Even in a time phase, I couldn’t get all of my work done and completely skipped the language studies, but the must-do work is finished; and I don’t feel guilty about taking the rest of the night off.

While we’re having fun here, Mom and Dad are likely already done their Christmas dinner with the Malloys.  They may still be hanging out together, but that might depend on how much homework Dad, Angela, and Terry each have tonight.  I won’t comment on anything else Mom and Dad will be doing with their kid-free, hotel sleepover night, but I do hope they have fun; and expect that they will do exactly that!  By the way, we talked about me doing a flying trip to the city tonight so that Ethan, Ehlana, and I could get in on that dinner with the Malloys, but decided against it – and not just because Aunt Leanne joked about lending Mom her car so that I could use the minivan to do that! ;^)

Yes, I would have liked to see Angela, Terry, and the kids too, but if we’d done that, the we couldn’t do the fun with our friends time too; and I’d have ended up working half the night again once we got home.  This will work out better for all of us, and while I want to have fun too; there’s a very good chance that my sleeping part of the sofa sleepover with Michael will happen sooner instead of later – and I really can use the extra down time right now.

I also want to go and get to the having fun part of my night now, and don’t really have anything else to add, so let’s do the Christmas music video pick; and then I’ll get right to that!  After the instrumental interlude last night, we’re back to some Christmas harmonizing that I hope you’ll like as much as I do!


Okay, I’m off to have some Christmas play time while you watch those songs; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!