Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 22, 2017



Happy 17th Birthday, Marc!

As usual, the Christmas holidays mess with his special day a bit, but it worked out better than usual for Marc this year because he got to have extra treats to celebrate his day while we were at school and having Christmas parties – though we celebrated his special day too with a little birthday party at lunchtime.  Marc had a birthday party at home too, but Michael and I couldn’t go to it because we needed to work at the Inn instead.

That pretty much describes my day in a nutshell.  We played all day at school; had a couple of parties; and watched Christmas movies instead of doing any real work; and then Michael and I went over to the Inn and we worked our tails off until we closed the Inn at a bit after eleven o’clock.  I went home with him; had a very short visit with the cousins that were still awake; and then I came home on my own and repeated that process with the Rice clan before we all headed up to bed.  Dawn and I had some girl chat time once we were both ready for bed, since she used my washroom while leaving the guest bathroom for the boys; and then she went to bed too because she was tired out after a long day and fairly-awful drive here from Woodvale that had taken hours-longer than normal thanks to holiday weekend traffic snarls around both Woodvale and Crystal Springs.

This isn’t a very exciting report for the first night of our Christmas holidays and long weekend, but that’s actually all I have too.  I did my computer and email check after Dawn left for her room; did a tiny bit of family business work; and now I need to have a nap before I’ll need to get up and over to the Inn for the breakfast buffet shift that we’ll be putting on tomorrow for the big shopping day that will be very important for all of the stores in town.  I’m going to do a lot of work at the Inn, but will hopefully have some family and friends fun here and there too; so let’s hope that works out for all of us!
For now; here’s my Christmas music video pick of the day; have fun watching it; and I’ll be back with the next update in another twenty-four hours or so!

We’re Not That Far From Bethlehem – The Jordans

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!