Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 12, 2017



We’ve had a very busy, fun-filled day, but I’m running on empty again; so the micro-updates continue because I just can’t stay awake much longer.

The warm weather went away for the day, but will be back again off-and-on over the next week – including tomorrow; so we can’t complain about a bit of cold when it’s nearly mid-December.

Tai Chi was indoors; we had a hot breakfast; and then we had a busy, fun school day through until we were done with band practice.  Dinner was at my house for Michael and me; and then we were at the church all evening for the full dress rehearsal for our Christmas mini-cantata.  That always takes longer than the actual show, so that isn’t a surprise; but it meant staying up late again because Michael came home with me and we did our homework and a Magi lesson after that before he went home and I could get started on my work and language studies.

There’s a good chance that I am going to have to make the call and cut back on both the extra work and studying, but need to work out the how for that when I don’t want to give anyone else more work to do while I slack off.  I just want to crash and nap now instead of thinking about anything else, so let’s do the Christmas music video of the day; and I’ll go and do that while you listen to it someday in my near or distant future.  Let’s go with something a bit different than my normal picks with a bit of extreme fiddling around!


That song has me thinking about taking up the violin, but it might be a decade or five before I’ll have time for something like that, and I’m definitely picking the sleep time over learning a new musical instrument tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!