Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 5, 2017



It’s been a long day; I’m beyond-ready to crash; and it’s time for another micro-update.

The warm weather came to an end today; it was below freezing this morning; and the ‘feels like’ temperature barely got to forty.  That’s why Tai Chi was indoors this morning; and I didn’t get out a lot today except for between home, school, and the church.  We had a good day in our classes; band practice was filled with Christmassy fun; and Michael and I had dinner at his house before moving on to our teen praise team practice.  We were at the church for two hours while getting ready for our upcoming Christmas services and the annual teen group show.  It’s hard to believe how fast that’s coming up on us, but it is; and we’ll be doing full and dress rehearsals soon!

I brought Michael home with me; we did our homework and a Magi lesson with Mom; spent some time with Ethan and Ehlana; and then he went home at eleven-thirty and I came up to my room and got to work.  Let’s skip those details; I’ll get to the Christmas music video; and you can watch it whenever you’re reading this in my future while I crash and nap for a few hours.

My pick for tonight is sure to be a new family favorite from Disney – from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure.  I hope you like the song as much as we do!


I’m heading back to the ‘real’ world and that nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!