Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 6, 2017



Happy 16th Birthday, Dawn!

Her special day is the news of the day for the family; though I only talked with her for a few minutes after school because she’s been a bit busy today – earning her student pilot’s license!  As usual, her family gifts were all about flying time, and now she’ll be able to start working on the next level of her journey toward being an airline pilot now that she can do solo flights.  Compared to that, her next-level driver’s license just wasn’t a big deal for her – though she got that today too.

My day has been busy – but not birthday celebration fun – or with the thrills of earning a student pilot’s license.  The temperature dropped well-below freezing overnight; it didn’t get very warm today; and it’s going to be cold tonight again too.  That’s why Tai Chi was indoors again; and I didn’t get out much today either.  We had a good day at school; I worked in the office after getting home; and kept doing that until my work and studying was finished at a bit before nine o’clock except for a short dinner break.  A lot of time phasing was involved, but I’m done; and getting a full night of rest is an option!  That’s exactly what I’m going to do now, so let’s get the Christmas music video pick done; and I’ll get to that long winter’s nap!

Tonight, I’m sticking with kid-friendly songs; and we’re going with two of them – from two of the ‘Buddies’ Christmas movies.  Have fun watching them; and I’ll enjoy the extra sleep while I can get it!



That’s it for tonight, and though it isn’t that late, I really am worn out and ready to sleep already; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!