Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 18, 2017



It’s been another late night; and this is going to be a micro-update.

We had a standard work and school day morning at home with Tai Chi by the river because it was decent out if a bit chilly.  Our school day was mostly filled with holiday fun as we wind down into the Christmas break.  I was with Michael at his house tonight; and we helped his parents out with the chores and some cooking and baking to get ready for the Christmas weekend.  This is a ‘home’ holiday for the Stone family; so a lot of work needs to get done to get ready for that – and we got about half-way there by the time I came home at ten o’clock.

Mom did a Magi lesson with me; I took care of the bedtime fun with Ethan and Ehlana; and I’ve been working and studying since then.  I’m going to skip that news, since there isn’t really anything to write about that won’t bore you anyway, but before I wrap this up; I’ll add a few bits of news about my favorite collegians.

All of our college friends and relatives are done the fall semester now; but not everyone is home yet.  Violet and Dillon are – and worked at the lab for part of the day today.  Rebecca and Jen worked this weekend at their pizza jobs before coming home, but Rebecca was out at the farm tonight; and will be back in town tomorrow.  I’ll have more on the big wedding for Josiah and Christina after Christmas, and I’m out of the loop for those plans anyway; but their wedding on the New Year’s Day holiday weekend will be the big family event for the Johnson and Palmer clans.  I really don’t want to drag this out because I need all of the nap time I can get, so let’s do the Christmas music video pick; and then I’ll get on with the bit of sleep I still have time for now.

Tonight, I’m going with another Christmas classic from one of my favorite groups.  Have fun watching it while I head back to the ‘real’ world and my nap time.


Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!