Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 16, 2017



I’m writing this update ahead of my dinner shift at the Inn because I’ll be too busy later to do any computing; and didn’t want to go with a double update tomorrow night when I’ll be lucky to keep up with everything I have on the go on Sunday.

Michael and I had fun with our bit of make-out time last night; we didn’t actually watch the Christmas movie; and our sofa sleepover was a bit too short.  I took care of some Magi-powered healing when we woke and got ready for the breakfast shift at the Inn; that was a busy shift thanks to lots of holiday shoppers in town; and then I came home and helped out around the house through until now – when I’m getting ready for the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn.  All of the work here at home has been about getting ready for the holiday weekend; and that work will be continuing over the coming week because this is a ‘home’ Christmas for the Proctor-Rice clan.

While Michael and I are working until close at the Inn, we’re also booked to help out with babysitting services for the parents going to the Christmas dinner at the Inn and Christmas party at Sheldon’s after that.  This year, Jessica’s parents are hosting that babysitting service; she and Patrick are leading the babysitters while we’re busy; and then Michael and I will be supervising once we can get over there too.  Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden are among the kids spending the night there with us; and Mom and Dad are getting a kid-free night – mostly because they have taken the majority of these babysitting nights lately and the other parents decided to give them a break.

I’ve just been doing an email check and this update while getting ready for work and packing my overnight bag, but it’s nearly time for me to go; so I need to wrap this up.  My music pick for tonight is a newer version of an old classic – and a wish that I have every year for everyone!


Enjoy the song; flip the digital page; and read on to find out how my next day or so goes while I get back to living it in real time and finding out for myself!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!