Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 15, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 15, 2017



Michael and I have just gotten here from working the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn, and we’re about to watch a Christmas movie and have a sofa sleepover; so this is going to be a very short update because I really want to get to that alone time with my boyfriend!

We had a good morning here at home; a fun first-half of the school day with our classes; and then we got to play all afternoon while entertaining some of our favorite seniors at their Christmas party at the church.  Playing with the band was part of that, but Michael and I loved our duet part of the entertainment too; and then we were busy from then on with getting our band gear back to the school before hurrying on to the Inn to help with the busy dinner rush that had a lot to do with Christmas shoppers and holiday dinner parties.  Even with all of the work, I still had a blast playing with Miranda, Stephanie, and everyone else; had an awesome tip night; and enjoyed the holiday fun with all of my customers too!

The twins are with their best friends tonight, Mom and Dad are busy now with an early bedtime that likely doesn’t include any sleeping yet; and I plan on having some quality make-out time with Michael that we are way overdue for after too much busy lately!

My Christmas music video pick for tonight is another personal favorite; and I really love this version of the song too; so I hope you will too!


Have fun with that, and if I’m lucky; the end of my day will be hot-enough that there will be nothing for me to report about it with my next update!  ;^)

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!