Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 9, 2017



Congratulations to the Johnson family clan!  Tristan Johnson was born today; Rob and Trish are very happy, proud parents; and we also have a new member of our exclusive little Magi family!

I don’t have many details yet, since the hometown members of the Johnson clan are either still here or away and visiting their new cousin or great-grandchild; but then I haven’t been in the loop for much of Tristan’s prenatal fun either because I’ve barely even seen Rob and Trish while she’s been bus with this pregnancy and the rest of her own life.

That was certainly true today while I was busy with work at the Inn and the parade and Christmas fun in Maple Valley.  I hope that Trish is having a lot more fun now that she has her new baby with her, but I’ll take a wild guess that my day was a lot more fun than the labor part of her day!

My day started early; Michael and I helped out at the Inn with the breakfast shift for as long as we could before needing to be at the school to help with getting the bus loaded before we headed for Maple Valley.  The parade was a lot of fun, but the weather was definitely more-Christmassy than for the Pinehurst parade; so we needed to deal with temperatures just below freezing – and that’s always a challenge while holding and playing metal musical instruments.  Mom, Dad, and the twins came to the parade with another small gang of family and friends, so that was great too; and I especially loved the family time after the parade while we played in Maple Valley – and got to have a visit with Santa!

Michael caught me kissing Santa Claus too, but Rowen was with me and it was just a cute little photo op for Dad; so he didn’t get upset about it! ;^)

Speaking of Michael, I have a sofa sleepover to get to with him; so I need to move this along.

We were able to stay in Maple Valley for a bit more than two hours after the parade, but then we needed to head home with the band; and then once we’d helped with the post-parade work at the school; Michael and I went to spend the rest of the day helping out at the Inn – including some room cleaning for me before I joined in to help with the early start to the dinner rush that was partly-due to some Christmas dinner parties.  Miranda and Stephanie also had a weekend getaway group at the Inn, which is why we worked late before we had everything cleaned up and the library set up for the Sunday morning self-serve breakfast.  Michael and I stopped in to his house so he could pick up a few things before coming home with me; and now he’s hanging out in the lounge with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden because they’ve been using the lounge for Christmas movie watching while Mom and Dad have been busy in the office and with some baby-related family fun or help with arrangements for tomorrow so that Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne can go and meet Tristan instead of waiting to see him at Christmas.

While thinking about the kisses-with-Santa photo op, I was picturing some quality alone time tonight with Michael that we definitely wouldn’t be taking pictures of, but I’m pretty sure we’ll end up with four junior camping buddies with us in the lounge tonight; so that isn’t likely going to happen unless Mom and Dad intervene and insist that my brother, sister, and their friends go to bed in Ethan and Ehlana’s rooms.  I’ll have to let you know how that goes either way with the next update, but that’s pretty much all I have for you today, so let’s get to the Christmas music video pick; and then I’ll get to that sofa sleepover fun – whether it will be teen-rated hot or family-friendly cuddle-and-a-Christmas-movie entertainment.

I’m going to switch from kid-themed songs to Hallmark Christmas movie music tonight – and not just because I’m thinking too much about that Michael and me alone time that probably isn’t going to happen for us tonight!  Try not to be too scared, but this Magi Master is a total sucker for all of the happy-ever-after Hallmark Christmas movies every year, and while I don’t mention it in my journals; I watch all of them – even though I usually have to do that while working on the family business or my studies.  That is one good thing about using time phases so much – I have time for all of those movies too – and there are a lot of them again this year!  My pick for tonight is a song from one of those new movies this year, and while it probably won’t become a Christmas classic; I still like the song and hope that you do too!


Okay, it’s time for me to wrap this up and get to the last bit of play time we’ll have tonight before getting around to that sofa sleepover; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!