Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, December 11, 2017

Cassie's Joural - December 10, 2017



I’m exhausted; so this is going to be a very short update tonight.

We ended up watching a Christmas movie and the falling asleep without any teen-rated fireworks last night thanks to our four junior campers in the lounge.  Michael and I were at his house for breakfast; we had a busy morning at church that included a lot of work to get ready for our Christmas cantata next Sunday night.  After church, Michael and I went on to work the full shift at the Inn except for our usual afternoon break; and we split that time between homework and helping out at my house with some outdoor Christmas decorating that we haven’t gotten done sooner because of everything else we’ve had on the go so far since Thanksgiving.  With afternoon temperatures in the low-fifties, that was fun; and then we were very busy with the buffet-to-close shift after that.

It was near-eleven by the time we were done tonight; I dropped Michael off at his house on the way to mine; and only took time for a short Magi lesson with Mom before coming up to my room and getting started on my usual bedtime computing.  I really do need to crash – especially since Dad’s going to be back in the city this week and I need to get up and see him off on his trip soon too.  I got all of my work and studies finished, but it was tough tonight; and I may need to slow down if I get too much more worn down.

For now, though, I just want to sleep; so here’s my Christmas music video pick for tonight – another favorite from my Hallmark Christmas movies’ song collection!


Now, while you watch that little movie clip, I’m going to crash and nap for a while; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!