Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 23, 2017



It’s our first day of the Christmas holidays; I ended up working pretty much all day; and don’t have much of anything to report that’s newsworthy at all!

Michael and I had fun anyway while spending the day with his family and everyone I got to spend time with today while serving them at the breakfast or dinner buffets; so we did have a good day – if not a very exciting one from a holiday fun perspective.  I did get to do some Christmas shopping with the girls in my family after I was done with the breakfast buffet, and I was home for a big family lunch at my house that was pretty good too; but then I was back at the Inn early because we were doing three dinner buffets at three, five, and seven; and that kept me hopping for the rest of the day.  We also needed to get the library set up for the self-serve Sunday breakfast, and the Inn rooms are full this weekend; so it was closer to eleven-thirty than eleven by the time we closed the Inn and could come home.

While I would have liked to keep Michael for a sofa sleepover tonight, we both have houses full of family visitors; and our parents each need us to help out with the work around our homes in the morning before we’ll all be heading to church for the Sunday service.  I stopped in for another visit at his house on the way to mine, but most of his cousins were sleeping by then; so we kept that short and then I had another bedtime visit with my cousins – which tonight included Jaimie and Kaitlyn while Dawn is at Violet and Dillon’s for a sleepover.  Jayden’s here too, but he and Ethan were in bed and sleeping by the time I got home.  Ehlana wasn’t; so Mandy and I have a bonus cuddle buddy while Jaimie and Kaitlyn opted for camping in the lounge instead of taking a room on the second floor or using Dawn’s room.

Ehlana dozed off while I was doing my bedtime computing and email check, but there wasn’t much work to deal with; so that hasn’t really taken that long.  I’ll still have a short night of sleep again, though, so let’s do the Christmas music video pick of the day; and then I’ll go and join Ehlana and Mandy in nap mode.


Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!