Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, December 18, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 17, 2017



We’ve had an awesome day, but I’m exhausted; so this is going to need to be a short update – or as short as I can make it and still cover the highlights.

Starting with my dinner shift at the Inn last night, I had a lot of fun working with Miranda and Stephanie; and that was especially true since I had Mom, Dad, and most of their gang of friends as some of my customers.  The tips were a nice bonus, but I just had fun while they enjoyed the first part of their night out before heading over to Sheldon’s for the Christmas party.  I won’t comment on their kid-free night; but can assure you that they enjoyed the alone time! ;^)

While they played with their friends, I worked hard until Michael and I could go home at around ten-thirty – with ‘home’ for the night being his aunt and uncle’s house.  While we’d been busy, Jessica and Patrick had been busy keeping up with their gang of kids with help from some teen friends.  We jumped in to help; started that out with getting the youngest kids into bed and off to sleep; and then Michael played video games with the boys while I joined in to do some mini-makeovers while the girls watched Christmas movies.  I won’t include all of that news, but we had fun; and kept busy until Jessica’s parents got home.  The last kids still standing went to bed then; we had some teen wind-down time in the play room while watching some Christmas music videos; and then Michael and I had a sofa sleepover while everyone else split up into the leftover bedrooms.

With a gang of kids to feed and get ready for the day, our morning was a wild adventure, but we did eventually get everyone to church and reunited with their own families.  Michael and I had to do a bit of music with the teen praise team during the service as a teaser for our mini-cantata; and then we were busy with getting ready for that during Sunday school.  We worked the lunch shift at the Inn; returned to the church for some set-up work in the sanctuary during our break; and then worked the early dinner shift.  There was only one buffet today because of the cantata; we had to leave the Inn early to get back to the church; and then we had a lot of fun putting on that Christmas show for our families and friends.  As usual, I won’t say much about that, but Michael and I had another show-stealing duet, and if we didn’t have a rather special destiny ahead of us; I could totally love just playing and singing music with him if we had that kind of choice open to us.

We didn’t even have the choice of doing our own thing after the cantata; and we headed back to the Inn to help with the clean-up that had been left unfinished while everyone was at the church.  That took until eleven-thirty to finish; Michael came home with me so we could blast through our homework using a time phase; and then he went home while I got started on my ‘real’ work.  In time-phase time, that was a long time ago; so let’s do the Christmas music video; and I’ll get started on my nap while you watch it – and let’s pretend that doesn’t sound stupid since you’re reading this and doing that at some unknown time in my future!  My pick for tonight is a favorite version of the duet that Michael and I sang tonight, and while we put our own twist on it; I hope you like this song as much as we do!


Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!