Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 25, 2017



Merry Christmas!

We’ve had an amazing day, so I’m pretty much running on fumes; need to be up early to work the breakfast buffet at the Inn; and need to keep this short so that I can actually get some sleep tonight.

Michael’s cousins woke up first this morning; he sent me the first Merry Christmas best wishes by text message; and I popped over to catch some of that fun before heading home again in time to find out what Santa left at our house once the twins were awake too.  I won’t go into the highlights for everything, but new game systems were popular with the boys of all ages in our family; and playing games on those new systems was a big part of the entertainment for those happy kids!  As always, Dawn was happy to get lots of flying time prepaid for her; and the rest of us had a happy morning too.  We had a major family breakfast in the dining room; I helped out with the work around the house for an hour and a half or so after that; and then I headed for Michael’s house – and got to work there to help out with their early family dinner.

That was a major event for the Stone and Bassett clans; we had a blast while having that meal; and then Michael and I went back to work on the clean-up before heading over to my house to – you guessed it – do more work ahead of family dinner number two!  I guess that the work helped us to be ready to enjoy that second round of food, but we ate too much too; and that made the clean-up work quite a bit tougher.  Michael and I did get to have some play time with my family after that for a little while; went back to his house in time to tuck his younger cousins into their beds for the night; and then we did a micro round of visits that included the Emersons, Seagers, and Drapers that we took Ethan and Ehlana with us for before heading back to my house again.

Michael and I were both wiped out by then, but we had a bit of cuddle time in the lounge while he played video games with Ethan, Chris, and Martin; and then it was time for Michael to go home – though I’d have rather kept him for a sleepover.  I had some work to do after he left; Dawn and I had another bedtime girl chat; and now I need to wrap this up and get some sleep.  My Christmas Day music video picks are the last for this year; so enjoy them while I get back to the real world and started on that quality nap time!



Merry Christmas to all; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!