Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 19, 2017



This micro-update is going to be just that; since I’m too tired to even end up going off on any rambling side-trips tonight.

We had a play day at school without any real work.  Band practice was all about the concert on Thursday; Michael and I had dinner at the Inn because Dad and Aunt Leanne were having their ‘work’ Christmas dinner; and then we had our teen praise team practice at the church while Dad continued the Christmas party fun back at our house.  That was wrapping up by the time we got home again; Michael and I did the bit of homework we had; and then we took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night before he went home and I got to work on my studies and family business to-do list.

It isn’t as late as usual for me on a late work night, but I’m still wiped out, so let’s do the Christmas music video pick; and I’ll get started on my winter’s nap.  My pick for tonight is another classic from another group that I like; so I hope you enjoy the song whenever you watch and listen to it someday in my future.

Silver Bells – Lady Antebellum

That’s it, and I’m off to dreamland next; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!