Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 26, 2017



It’s very quiet tonight as I cuddle with Mandy and wind down from a busy holiday weekend now that our guests have headed home.

I really don’t have much to write about; since I was out of the loop for pretty much all of the family fun today while I worked at the Inn with Michael and his family.  We managed to have fun too; but did that while working our tails off.  We had morning and afternoon breaks that included saying goodbye to our families, but this time; others took care of helping with the packing and getting ready to travel work while we were busy at the Inn.

Michael and I were at the Inn early; so we missed out on most of the snow we got this morning too.  We didn’t get a lot of the white fluffy stuff, but it did affect the travel plans for a lot of people around here – which is why the noon buffet was the busiest of the day as our visiting customers wanted to enjoy that last blast of great food while still getting on the road for their own homes as early as possible.  The breakfast buffet was popular with the early-morning shoppers too, and thanks to the cold weather; we had lots of stops for hot drinks and morning snack breaks with the later shoppers too.  While the noon buffet was busiest, we still had a big turnout for the second and third buffets; with the last one frequented by most of the store owners and their families once they were done work for the day.

We’re not quiet done with the holiday business around town, since we do have one more holiday weekend coming up, but today was the last really busy day for most of the stores; and they’ll be slowing down into the New Year as usual.  From what I heard around the dining room tonight; I’d say that this was a successful holiday season for all of the stores; so they everyone will be happy with the break from the busy we’ll have in January and February.

I didn’t have a break or slow-down tonight.  Michael and I closed the Inn; so we didn’t get done until ten-thirty.  I stopped in at his house for some cuddle time, but we aren’t trying to have a sofa sleepover tonight because we want to save that up for when we aren’t too tired to enjoy the play time!  I also had work to get done tonight; and have spent the last few hours doing that since getting home and into bed.  I’d have rather taken more time off before getting back to the work, but that didn’t end up being an option; and I didn’t want to end up spending the day tomorrow playing catch-up on my work.

That’s already more than I expected to write about my day, though, and I really want to just get to sleep now; so let’s wrap this up!

It feels strange to do that without a nightly music video for the first time since the start of the month, but I’m not going to start doing that every day, so I guess that’s all I have for now.  Tomorrow we’ll be switching to wedding mode for Josiah and Christina’s big day on Saturday, and while we’re not actually family; we will be helping Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne – particularly with getting ready for hosting his family for the weekend.  The Inn is booked too; and the wedding dinner and reception is being held there as well; but I can write more about that over the next few days.  I must be tired, since it feels like I’m rambling on now, and sleeping is an option instead of doing that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!