Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 8, 2017



Happy 17th Birthday, Lily!

We helped to celebrate her special day at school, but she had a birthday trip to the city tonight instead of a party; and Michael and I were not one of the lucky couples going on that birthday date with her.

My day was filled with busy-work at school; I came home and helped out around the house while Michael worked the dinner shift; and then we had a Christmas show watching night in the lounge that Rowen and Tim joined us for after they were each done work for the evening.  Michael had to stay at the Inn until near-close; but then he joined us too; and we had four junior movie-watches with us – which is why our show picks were all kid-friendly.

That’s also why I’m picking my favorite song from Elf on the Self for my Christmas music video of the day – since that was our first show of the night while we waited for Michael.  I don’t really have anything else particularly newsworthy to add for the teen and kid fun part of my day.  We did have fun, but nothing happened that was important enough to mention here – and the usual cuddle time with Michael is hardly news either!  Spending that time with the twins and our friends was the best part of my day; and now I need to get some sleep before helping out at the Inn and then moving on from there to our little band trip to the Maple Valley Christmas parade.

I’m not going to get much sleep, but also don’t have a sleepover buddy either; since Michael and I have decided to save that up for Saturday night – or save more of those opportunities up for while we’re on our Christmas break.  I’ll keep you posted on that, but I don’t have anything to add to this update; so here’s that song pick; and then I’ll be off to nap mode for a while!


Have fun with that while I head off to sleep; and while I’m doing that...

...May the Magi Force be with you!