Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 15, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 14, 2017



Our movie night was fun; the sofa sleepover was great; and we had fun with Tai Chi and breakfast for six before heading off to school.  I’m sure that my night wasn’t as fun as Mom’s hotel sleepover in the city without any kids, but let’s not go there; and continue on with my own news of the day so that I can crash and get some sleep soon.

There is one thing I was thinking about today that I haven’t mentioned in my journal – the fact that Michael and I haven’t been doing much work on the school Christmas concert this year.  We’ve passed that baton on to others, and while I’ve loved all of that musical fun with the younger kids; we’ve didn’t really have time for more than we’re already doing for that show with the band and for a duet we’ve been asked to do since it’s our last chance to do that now that we’re seniors.

Without that extra work, though, we’ve had more-normal school days; and this one was no exception.  It was cooler out, so we stayed indoors; and I went home with Ethan and Ehlana after school to hang out with Mom while Michael went to work the dinner shift.  We did the snack break and travel and home news chat with Mom; had an easy dinner; and did a bit of work before heading to the Inn for the last game night of the year ahead of the Christmas holidays.  Michael and I went to it; had fun with our families and friends; and brought the junior title home to our families too.  Our Moms did the same with the senior title; so Miranda is very happy tonight!

Michael came home with me after we were done at the Inn; we did our homework and a Magi lesson; and then he went home while I got to work in my room by a bit after eleven-thirty.  Even though I’ve cut some corners on the work I chose to get done tonight and skipped the language studies again; it still took hours to get everything done – including more than half of my ‘real’ time spent in a time phase.  I did finish all of the must-do work, though; and shouldn’t have too many issues heading into the weekend to keep up with.

That’s a good thing; since I’m going to be very busy – starting with the seniors’ Christmas party tomorrow afternoon.  You can flip digital pages in my future to find out all about that, though, and I really do need to crash and nap now; so let’s get to the Christmas music video pick of the day; and I’ll get to that sleeping part of my day.

This is one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs, and while this version is a bit different, I pick it for today because of the reason it was recorded.  I may not write about many current events in my journal because that isn’t why I keep it, but those events do affect me – and I also have the issue of being able to remember everything down to the tiniest detail.  That isn’t fun when it comes to the bad things that happen in the world, but all of those moments remind me of why I want to be a part of the Ascension of the Light – and to be thankful for all of the blessings I do have in my life here in our humble little town.

I didn’t want to turn this song pick into anything profound, so here it is; and then I’m out of here and off to dreamland for my nap time!


Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!