Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 11, 2017



Another day; another late night; and I really am burning out – and don’t have time to do that ahead of all of the Christmas busy!

With that in mind; here’s my micro-update.

We were up early to see Dad off on his trip to Crystal Springs.  I had another nap in Mom’s bed with her, the twins, Silkie, and Mandy.  Michael came over for Tai Chi; stayed for breakfast; and then we split up while getting ready for school.  We had a good day with our classes and some outdoor fun at lunchtime; and then I went home with Michael while Ethan and Ehlana went to have some play time at the lab with Mom.  Our fun at Michael’s house included some Christmas decorating; an experimental gourmet dinner; Olde Bakery desserts; and studying and a music practice that we needed to get ready for all things Christmas for the band and teen praise team.  There was a bit of make-out fun in Michael’s room too, but we didn’t have much time for that; and actually spent more time with our bedtime visit with his parents before I came home at eleven o’clock.

Mom did a Magi lesson with me; we both took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and then it was time for me to come up to my room and get to my ‘real’ work and studies.  That was too many hours ago; I’ve already mentioned that I’m fried now; and the details for how I got there just aren’t important.

While I go and have a nap, follow that up with some self-healing, and hope that’s enough to get my Christmas cheer on by morning; my Christmas music video pick for tonight is a new A Cappella favorite this year from one of my favorite groups.


Have fun with that; I’m out of here and back to the real world; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!