Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Cassie's Journal - December 7, 2017



Today was the first day of this winter when the temperature stayed below freezing all day.

That’s probably the only news I have to report today.  My day has been pretty good; but not particularly exciting.  Tai Chi was indoors; breakfast was standard school and work day fare; and there isn’t anything newsworthy to write about from school.  Michael was working the dinner shift, so I worked in the office and got a big head start on my work and studies while he was busy.  Mom, Dad, and the twins went to game night; Michael came over not long after they left; and we had fun with our homework, a music practice, and a bit of make-out time before my family got home again from the Inn.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us; we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana off to bed; and then Michael went home and I got back to work once I was changed and tucked into bed with Mandy too.  The rest of my work didn’t take long; and I’m going to be sleeping before midnight for the second night in a row!

I’ll take the extra nap time when I can get it, so let’s get to the Christmas song pick of the day; and then I’m going to move on and get started on that quality down time!

Tonight, I’m picking a song from an all-time Christmas classic cartoon – a show that I hope will still be special for kids for decades to come!  This video clip will live on in our archives now, and while it’s another of those not-very-Christmassy Christmas classics; I still love it – and hope you do too!


Tomorrow really isn’t far away, and I do want to be sleeping before midnight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!