Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 29, 2017



Happy 17th Birthday, Rowen!

She’s had a really happy day; Michael, Tim, and I have helped her out with that; and the fun level is about to kick up a few notches – which is why this will be another micro-update!

I was up early; got ready for some extra birthday fun with Rowen; and then headed over to her house to help get her day off to a great start after Tai Chi.  We had some fun playing dress-up; since one of my gifts was a new outfit; I joined in for breakfast; and then we headed for school with Michael, the twins, Naomi, and Aiden.  Tim met us there, the birthday fun continued off and on all day; and then we had some play time after school until we needed to get ready to go out for Rowen’s birthday dinner at the Inn.  That was a family event with just a few friends; and then Michael and I brought Rowen and Tim home with us for the night so that we could have some teen-rated fun in the lounge and a co-ed sleepover.

We had to do our homework too, but we’ve mostly had fun watching Christmas movies while enjoying some quality couples’ cuddle time; and now I’m doing this while getting ready for bed – or in my case; a sofa sleepover with Michael.  Rowen and Tim are not doing that, but they are in rooms on the third floor with us; and Tim has already gotten mixed up and ended up in the wrong room for the rest of the night.

Maybe Michael and I should just do that too, since we have had some hotel sleepovers now, but we’re just not ready to do that at my house or his; so we’ll stick with the sofa sleepovers for a while longer.

I do have that fun to get to now, though, and I’m skipping the work and studying tonight because of that; so I’ll have to make up for that lack of work tomorrow – or into the weekend.  That won’t exactly be easy, but I really need to go; and you can always keep flipping digital pages in my future to find out why I’m going to be a bit busy over the next three or four days.

For now, though I’m skipping all of the birthday details, I really need to go and actually enjoy life for the rest of the night; and some make-out time with Michael is way more fun than quality time with my computer! ;^)

The only important news is that Rowen’s had a really great day, though, and I won’t be reporting on her hottest-ever-so-far birthday sleepover; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!