Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 16, 2017



Happy 10th Birthday, Kaitlyn!

I’m not feeling old, but Kaitlyn was still a toddler when I met her the year Mom and I moved here; so having her hit the double-digit years did hit home today!  She’s having a very happy day, but my involvement included a short phone call this morning and the gifts we sent for her.  While she was celebrating her special day, we had a good day around here, but it’s late and I’m really tired after making sure that I’m ready to leave work behind this weekend – except for the work I’ll be doing at the Inn, of course.

So, here’s my day in a nutshell.  We had a normal morning her at home; a busy school day; and I’ve worked most of this evening except for a bit of quality make-out time with Michael while Mom was busy at the Inn winning another game night championship with Miranda and the twins had fun playing with their friends.  I did some of my work and studying before dinner; Michael and I did our homework and a music practice along with the play time for two that was the hottest part of our fall day; and then we did a Magi lesson with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana after they got home.  Michael and I took care of the bedtime fun with my brother and sister; he went home after that; and I got back to work in my room while Mandy cuddled with me and got a few more hours of sleep than I’ll get.

We have the third-round football game tomorrow that we need to win to get to the Thanksgiving weekend championship game; and while that’s the main gossip story around town; I have a pretty important day trip to make on Saturday – to State college and some meetings and some pre-admin testing so that I can continue with getting everything set up for next August.  I need to do that before they’ll approve my fairly-radical college education plan, but my school transcripts are impressive-enough that they are at least considering what I want to do.  I’d rather stay out of the spotlight, but that isn’t really an option because I need to get finished college in five years so that I can get on with what Michael and I will need to be doing once we’ve graduated.  With that said, I don’t expect to have any major troubles getting my plan approved – it’s really just a matter of proving that I can handle what will basically be a double-schedule compared to the average college workload for freshmen.

This will be my first face-to-face with some of the Professors I’ll be mentored by, though; so I’ll be sure to make a good impression on Saturday!

A football game and road trip will be the fun parts of my weekend; I’ll be working a lot around that, and we have other things on the go this weekend; but you can flip the digital pages to read all about that; and I really need to get off to sleep now.  I can do that, since that’s also all of the news I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!