Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 4, 2017



Happy 39th Birthday, Dad!

I know that I promised an extended update tonight to make up for the short one last night; but I wasn’t thinking about Dad’s birthday at the time; and can’t do that tonight because I’m only here long-enough to grab an overnight bag before heading over to Michael’s for the night.

My involvement in Dad’s birthday fun was very limited too.  I was awake and at the Inn before he got up for the day; Michael and I were on the way to central state with a van load of teens after that; and we didn’t get home until late afternoon.  I did call Dad and wish him the best; and he opened the gift that Michael and I got for him then too; but the only times I actually saw him was while getting ready to work the dinner shift and while serving his table for the birthday dinner with his family and friends.  His little dinner party – and Miranda’s problem of having teens wanting the night off after writing their SAT’s – had everything to do with why I worked the dinner-to-close shift tonight; and I’m with Michael tonight while Ethan and Ehlana are doing a sleepover at Naomi’s house – along with Aiden.

Mom and Dad aren’t home right now – they moved on from the Inn to Sheldon’s.  While I’d have liked to spend more time with Dad; I’m sure that Mom will make sure that he has a happy end to his special day.

I’m going to have some fun with Michael too, since his parents have gone on to the pub for that part of Dad’s party too; so now I’m just wondering why I’m still here doing this instead of getting over to Michael’s house so we can get started on that quality make-out time!

I’ve no good answer for that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!