Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 31, 2017



Happy Halloween, everyone!

This has been one of our chillier Halloweens since Mom and I moved here, but we didn’t get any rain or snow while we were out having fun – or staying home to hand out treats to all of the kids and teens; so we were good to go for a major trick-or-treating adventure tonight.  Before I get there, though, I did promise a double update; so let’s back up a day and work our way through to now instead of jumping around all over the place.

With Halloween ahead of us, Monday was a study day for our SAT’s along with extra work for cheerleaders and football players as we get ready for our first-round football game on Friday.  Rowen and I still had our practice at lunchtime, and we’ll do the same on Wednesday, but reserve the right to add a Thursday practice if we need it to get ready for a more-substantial half-time routine than we normally do for the regular season games.  Michael’s football workout was definitely tougher for him, so I helped him with a bit of Magi-powered healing when he came over for dinner and before our friends arrived for the evening study time.  Rowen and I led a study session after school too while our boys were busy, but we did that in the cafeteria; and then I came home in time to help Mom with cooking dinner because she had a lot on the go too.

While Michael and I studied with our classmates most of the evening, I was able to join in on a bit of the Halloween fun as Mom, Dad, Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden carved pumpkins and did last-minute costume adjustments ahead of their play day at school and around town.  We listened to Halloween music videos too while we worked; but the studying for our tests on Saturday was the priority – especially when we didn’t do any of that today while busy with our Halloween fun too.  That’s also why we worked until eleven or so; and why I was so late getting my ‘real’ work and studying done last night.

I’ll skip mentioning anything else about those hours of busy; and I really did only have time for a nap before getting up and ready to go for Halloween.  It was below freezing, so Tai Chi was indoors; Michael went home for breakfast; and then met up with us again for the walk to school because the guys didn’t have a morning workout on top of everything else we had on the go today.  Actual lessons in our classes wasn’t one of those things for any of us because we led the work in the gym to get the annual haunted house ready to go; and that kept us busy until lunchtime.  Michael and I had to eat on the fly because we then needed to get to the church to set up for the seniors’ Halloween luncheon and party; and then we played with the band as well as doing two duets as part of the entertainment.  That kept us busy until school was out; and then I helped with getting our band gear back to the school while Michael needed to run and get to his team practice on time.

I had to hurry home after that; help Mom with everything from an easy-dinner to getting the twins ready to go out trick-or-treating.  Michael came over to eat; we took the twins, Naomi, and Aiden out trick-or-treating for nearly two hours; and then we took over handing out candy for the tail-end of the trick-or-treating so that Mom and Dad could have some fun with the twins and their friends before all four kids were sent up to bed.  We had fun with that too; Michael came inside and we watched a Halloween show while having a bit of cuddle time before he went home; and then I did a Magi lesson with Mom before coming up to my room for the rest of the night and getting to work.

We’ve had a great day even with the cold weather, but I won’t tell you that the work and studying was fun because it wasn’t; and I had a tough time getting all of the must-d0 work finished tonight.  I did get there eventually, though, and I’ll be ready to keep up over these last few days ahead of those SAT exams – even with the big game on Friday night.

It’s a good thing that self-healing is an option for me; since I may need it every morning this week!  There is still time for a bit of sleep now, though, and I need to get to that now; so that’s all I have for tonight.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!