Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 8, 2017



We had a normal weekday morning; I had a good day at school that included a lunchtime cheerleading practice; and then I came home and worked and studies until I had everything done and Mom sent me to bed.

I’m okay with being bossed around because I’m starting to feel more-rested and it is helping me to feel better too; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!