Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 6, 2017



Happy 3rd Birthday, Annette Bishop!

Michael and I didn’t end up having any involvement in his cousin’s happy day, but we did send a gift; and his parents eventually had a chance to talk with her while we were at school.

The main early-morning news around here was the dusting of snow we got overnight – though it really wasn’t much more than a layer of dust; and it didn’t stick to most surfaces because the ground is still just a bit too warm.  It was a sure sign of winter being on the way, though; and we still had some damp weather off and on for most of the morning before things started to dry up again.

The only personal news I have for today is that we’re back to normal classes now that SAT’s are finished; Rowen and I had an indoor cheerleading squad practice at lunchtime; and I didn’t spend much time with Michael tonight because I had the double load of work and studying to do instead.  I came home after school; worked in the office using a time phase until dinner; Michael came over for that meal; and then we did our homework and a Magi lesson before he went home and I got back to work.  Mom, Dad, and the twins took advantage of my time-phasing for that blast of work and study; we came up to bed at eleven o’clock; and Mom gave me orders to be sleeping by midnight.

I’m going to do as I’m told because I really do need to recharge for a while and get some balance back in my life – though that won’t be easy when we’re so busy.  The alternative could be to have Mom start telling me what I can do for everything, though; so I’m going to work with her on this – and avoid that extreme intervention.

That doesn’t excuse having another short journal update, but it is part of the reason for why I’m going to be writing them earlier than what has been normal for most nights over the past months.  I do also need to make that midnight time limit; since Mom does know about things like that with Ethan, Ehlana, and me without needing to come and check in on us!  There are lots of benefits to our connections; so I won’t complain about the downside to being that close to my family.

I’ll also do as I’m told, and don’t have all that much time to get wound down to sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!