Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 18, 2017



There is so much to write about, but I have another sofa sleepover to get to; and sleeping will be involved; since Michael and I are wiped out.  I can’t just let the updates pile up, though; so here’s a quick report for you and that’ll have to be enough.

Our nap last night wasn’t long enough, but a bit of Magi healing helped out with that before we got ready and hit the road for State college.  We were expecting Tim to need to drive his car because he doesn’t get to take it out on many long trips, but a very rainy morning convinced him to go in the minivan with Michael, Rowen, and me.  That made the trip more fun – and we could take turns with extra drivers too.  That was helpful, since we were into the rain all the way there – for four and a half hours.

We went straight to the college; I was there with time to spare before my first appointment; and then Michael, Tim, and Rowen went off to play and tour the city while I was busy with meetings and pre-test evaluations.  I’m not going to brag, but did ace everything; and it’s a safe bet that everyone I worked with today was impressed.  I have more hurdles to jump before I’ll be ready to start next August; but there’s no doubt I’ll get in – and be allowed to take all of the classes I want.

I know, that may all seem ridiculous when I’ve mastered dozens of languages now, but I need those pieces of paper before anyone I’ll work with in the future will take me seriously; so I have to put in the time.  Michael, Tim, and Rowen need to get their college educations too; so that just works out perfectly for all of us!

Moving along, we had lunch together on campus; we went on another trip around the city once I was done that included a drive-by of our future townhouse homes that are still under construction; and then we went out for dinner and did a bit of shopping before hitting the road for home.  Since I’m writing this now, you can guess that I didn’t get to do any work on my computer on the way home – we were too busy talking about college plans and other things for me to do that – and I took a turn driving too.

We didn’t get home until a bit before midnight; Michael and I dropped Rowen and Tim off at her house; and then he came home with me instead of waking his parents.  We had a chat with Mom because she checked in with us while we were stopping in for kisses with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden; since they had all four kids for the night; but we didn’t talk long before coming up to my room.  While Michael has been using the guest bathroom to get ready for our sleepover in the lounge, I’ve been doing the same in my bathroom and multi-tasking this update and the rest of my basic bedtime computer checks.

We’ve had a good day, and I don’t want to minimize how important this college visit was for me, but I really just want to go and cuddle with Michael and get some sleep now; so that’s all I’ll have for tonight.

Tomorrow will be a make-up work day at the Inn for both of us, since we couldn’t help over the past two days; so I’ll be spending most of my time there.  That means I haven’t been able to help with the work around here to get ready for the holiday weekend, but I’ll try to make up for that over the first three days of next week.

That’s something I can write about along the way, though, and I really do need to go now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!