Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, November 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 26, 2017



I really barely have time for a nap now before it’ll be time to get up and going again; so this is going to be a micro-update.

We had a fun morning, including the teen-led church service; and then Michael and I worked the full shift at the Inn that included three holiday weekend buffets that were all sold-out.  We didn’t get done there until nearly-eleven; I saw Michael into his house on my way home; and have been working since getting ready and into bed.

I had a lot to do after the long weekend; which is why I’m now going to wrap this up and have that nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!