Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 28, 2017



It’s late and I need to be up early; so this is going to be a micro-update.

We had a good day at school; cloudy, but decent weather; band practice was all about getting ready for the Christmas parade season; and Christmas was the theme for our teen praise team practice too.  Michael had dinner at my house; it was nice having him with me for that band practice now that football is done for the year; and he came home with me after our teen praise team practice so that we could do our homework before he went home and I got to work on my family business and language studies fun!

Let’s skip even thinking about how many time-phased hours ago that was; call it a night; and let me wrap this up and crash into nap mode for a while.  I have a best-friend birthday to celebrate starting in a few hours, and want to be ready to give that my all; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!