Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 9, 2017



Happy 16th Birthday, Jillian!

Michael and I sent a gift and had a chat with her this morning; but that was the total involvement we had with her sweet-sixteen special day.

I had a bit of fun with Michael while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at game night, but he went home by eleven; and I will once again be sleeping before midnight.

As for the rest of my day; we had a normal weekday morning at home; a good day at school; and I did my work and studying in the office after school and through until Michael came over once he was finished with football practice and the dinner shift at the Inn.  We did our homework; had a music practice; and then spent a bit of quality time making out until my family got home again.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us; Michael went home; I had a bedtime visit with Ethan and Ehlana; and now I have to wrap this up and get to sleep before midnight or risk the wrath of the Mom being unleashed on me! ;^)

If your Mom is a Magi Master too, you know why I’m going to do what I’m told; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!