Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 9, 2017



Happy 16th Birthday, Jillian!

Michael and I sent a gift and had a chat with her this morning; but that was the total involvement we had with her sweet-sixteen special day.

I had a bit of fun with Michael while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at game night, but he went home by eleven; and I will once again be sleeping before midnight.

As for the rest of my day; we had a normal weekday morning at home; a good day at school; and I did my work and studying in the office after school and through until Michael came over once he was finished with football practice and the dinner shift at the Inn.  We did our homework; had a music practice; and then spent a bit of quality time making out until my family got home again.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us; Michael went home; I had a bedtime visit with Ethan and Ehlana; and now I have to wrap this up and get to sleep before midnight or risk the wrath of the Mom being unleashed on me! ;^)

If your Mom is a Magi Master too, you know why I’m going to do what I’m told; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!