Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, November 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 12, 2017



Dad’s heading to the city a week early this month because of Thanksgiving; I don’t have much time for my nap before getting up to see him off; so this is going to be a short update.

Tai Chi was by the river despite being a bit chilly because we want to be outside for that while we still can.  We had a warm breakfast; a good morning at church; and then Michael and I worked the full shift at the Inn from lunch to close.  Our break time was used for homework; I didn’t get home until eleven; and Mom did a quick Magi lesson with me while Dad finished up getting ready for his week in the city.  The work and studying that followed has taken too many hours – including the hours in a time phase; and now I’m going to need some self-healing when I do get done my naps before and after Dad leaves.

Okay, that’s it; and I’m well-past-done; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!