Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 15, 2017



I know that my updates are a bit too short right now, but I’ll try to do better as we head into the holidays; and take advantage of the sleep chances I get on nights like tonight when I was able to get my work and studying finished early.

We had a fun day at school; cheerleading practice at lunchtime was a blast; and then I worked and studied from the time I got home until now – including eating dinner on the go.  According to Ethan, that only took seconds, and we shouldn’t eat our meals so quickly, but we were in a time phase at the time; so that was just junior Magi Master humor from a Grade One student with an off-the-charts IQ and maybe a bit too much ‘time’ on his hands tonight! ;^)

Mom and I are both taking the opportunity for some quality time in our Jacuzzis now, but I’m also ready to get out of the tub now and head off to bed and a decent night of rest.  I’ll need that, because the next four days are going to be very busy, but I’ll have more on that starting tomorrow, and you can flip the digital page to read on from your ‘now’ in my future; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!