Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 13, 2017



Dad’s in the city; we’ve had a dull, drab, and cool weather day; school was good – including our cheerleading practice; I did my work and studying after school while in a time phase; and then Michael came over for dinner and the evening.  We studied, had a long music practice; and some play time with Mom and the twins that included a Magi lesson and some gaming in the lounge that Michael and Ethan took care of while Ehlana and I watched and I cuddled with Michael and helped him to lose every race and battle! ;^)

Michael went home at eleven o’clock; Mandy and I have a bonus cuddle buddy for the night because Ehlana wanted to do a sleepover with us; and I’ll be heading off to sleep as soon as I get this done – unless we end up keeping the girl chat going for a while longer first.

I’m tired, so that isn’t likely going to happen, and that’s all I have for tonight, so instead of dragging this out and rambling on about nothing; I’m just going to call it a night and get on with the sleeping part of our day.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!