Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 1, 2017



On the first day of November, I worked and studied my tail off until all I want to do now is crash and nap.

I know I must be tired when that first line is going through my head to the tune of the old Christmas classic – and it’s only the day after Halloween!

That also pretty much covers my news of the day.  We studied for our SAT’s in our classes; Rowen and I had our cheerleading practice at lunch; and we studied for our tests after school in the cafeteria and then at my house after dinner.  Michael had his football practice; he joined me in time for dinner at my house; and then we studied until after eleven.  He went home with our friends; I came up to my room after saying goodnight to my parents and stopping in to kiss Ethan and Ehlana; and then I studied and worked for what has felt like endless hours tonight.  I have managed to stay caught up, though, and should be able to do that again tomorrow night before I’ll be busy this weekend with football, my SAT exams, and work at the Inn.

The one thing I need most right now is sleep, and I’m ready to get to that as soon as I put my computer into nap mode too; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!