Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 25, 2017



Happy 3rd Birthday, Sebastian!

I didn’t get to help out with his celebration today, but his family and friends did help to make his day special; and he did like the gift that Michael and I got for him.  His birthday party started with a lunch and they had a play afternoon, but I missed all of that while in-transit back from Central State.

My news of the day begins from the end of my last report.  Michael and I had a really great hotel sleepover, I cheated with a bit of Magi healing for both of us so we could have some quality make-out time before sleeping; and then we had a blast all morning while having breakfast at the hotel with our friends and team mates; we followed that up with some Christmas shopping at a nearby mall; and then we had a fast food lunch before Michal and Tim needed to get on the bus with the team and Rowen and I headed home with our little van load of teens.

We got home by mid-afternoon; Michael and I helped out with the work at the school; and then we split up to shower and get ready for the dinner-to-close shift.  Michael was the center of attention at the Inn tonight as one of the members of our football champions and a co-MVP too, but we also needed to work hard thanks to a near-full-house in the main dining room pretty much all night.  I had extra fun for a while with Rebecca, but she’d worked early too; so she headed home after the first, biggest dinner rush; and spent the rest of the night there with Lucas and some friends that are home for the holiday from other colleges.

Michael and I worked to close; we didn’t get done until a bit after eleven; and then we stopped in for a visit with Rebecca, Lucas, and the friends that were still with them before I brought Michael home with me.  We got teased about that, but I didn’t care.  Mom, Dad, Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden were all sleeping by the time we got here, but we stopped in to quietly say goodnight to the twins and their sleepover guests on our way up to my rooms.  Michael is getting the lounge ready for the movie we’re not going to watch and the sofa sleepover; and I’m getting ready for the quiet bit of fun we’ll have before falling asleep.

That might not be much make-out time, since we’re both really tired and I can only help with healing both of us so many times in a row before needing to recover with actual, real-time rest!

We have had an amazing day, though, and while we haven’t been able to have very much family play time this weekend, the remember-forever moments we do have instead are great too.  We still have one more day to the holiday weekend, but Michael and I will be busy with the teen praise team in the morning; and then we’ll be working the holiday weekend buffets all day after that.

Make that one more reason for more sleep and less make-out time, but I’m ready to go and meet up with Michael again; so I’ll have to wrap this up and let you know with the next update whether we manage to get that play-sleep mix right tonight. ;^)

I haven’t covered the news from around my family beyond mentioning Sebastian’s birthday party, but I really do want to get to the cuddling with Michael part of my day now, and you can read about that news in other journals, so I’ll just skip that; and wrap this up right now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!