Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 10, 2017



I am keeping Michael for a sofa sleepover; so this is going to be a micro-update.

We’ve had a cold day here; Tai Chi, and as much of the rest of my day as possible, was indoors; and our second-round football game was the one exception.  I had a good morning and day at school; an early dinner before going back to the school for the game; and then Rowen and I had fun with our cheer squad while watching our favorite boys and their team mates earn a thirty-five to six victory in that game.  Those touchdowns – three for Michael and two for Tim – all came on big plays; and the rest of the match was a defensive battle as we held Mount Pleasant to just two field goals.  Cold was definitely a factor; which is why Michael and Tim were the difference – both on offense and defense.

Tim hosted a short victory party after the game; I’ve brought Michael home with me because I’m pretending that I’m still frozen and need him to cuddle with to stay warm for the rest of the night.  Not even Mandy believes me, but that’s my story; and I’m sticking to it.

I’m also done getting ready for that sofa sleepover; there is going to be some making-out time before we get around to sleeping; and I don’t know why I’m still doing this instead; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!