Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - November 10, 2017



I am keeping Michael for a sofa sleepover; so this is going to be a micro-update.

We’ve had a cold day here; Tai Chi, and as much of the rest of my day as possible, was indoors; and our second-round football game was the one exception.  I had a good morning and day at school; an early dinner before going back to the school for the game; and then Rowen and I had fun with our cheer squad while watching our favorite boys and their team mates earn a thirty-five to six victory in that game.  Those touchdowns – three for Michael and two for Tim – all came on big plays; and the rest of the match was a defensive battle as we held Mount Pleasant to just two field goals.  Cold was definitely a factor; which is why Michael and Tim were the difference – both on offense and defense.

Tim hosted a short victory party after the game; I’ve brought Michael home with me because I’m pretending that I’m still frozen and need him to cuddle with to stay warm for the rest of the night.  Not even Mandy believes me, but that’s my story; and I’m sticking to it.

I’m also done getting ready for that sofa sleepover; there is going to be some making-out time before we get around to sleeping; and I don’t know why I’m still doing this instead; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!