Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 31, 2018



Happy 37th Birthday, Patricia!

Michael, Ethan, Ehlana, and I did the birthday visit with Rowen’s Mom after breakfast and on the way to school.  She had a dinner party too, but that was for family and a few adult friends only – including Mom and Dad; so I was home doing some babysitting.

We’ve had a good day.  The weather was decent for the last day of January, and while I didn’t spend a lot of time outdoors; the walk home from school is much nicer when it’s fifty out instead of double-digits below freezing.  The flip-flop for the temperatures is causing some issues; but we’ll still take this over an extended deep freeze.  I don’t have any news from school – we’re busy, but having fun; and we seem to be ahead of the schedule for our lessons.  I came home from school with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden.  Some cousins were dropped off when it was time for Patricia’s birthday dinner, and while I had help with getting dinner ready for my little gang; I was on my own to get them fed and then entertain them for a few hours.

I was able to do some of my work on either side of that bit of babysitting; and then I finished up my work while Dad did his homework and the twins studied in the office.  Mom did some work too, but she had other things to do around the house too and had been able to do most of her work for the day while we were at school or work.  The babysitting did slow down my day a bit; so it was ten o’clock by the time I was done and could come up to bed.

I opted for some Jacuzzi time first; did that in a time phase because I can; and now I’ll still be sleeping with time-enough for a full night of rest.  Getting right to that is now my top priority; and I’m okay with waiting until morning to get the new month started!  My week is going to wrap up with a lot of busy, and that down time is going to help me to keep going; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!