Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 9, 2018



I’m going with a short update because I just don’t have much to write about and need all of the sleep I can get tonight.

We’re still in exam study mode, but Michael and I had band practice after school and teen praise team practice after dinner; so we didn’t have any bonus study sessions tonight.  We are starting that tomorrow night with all of our classmates, though; and will continue with that for the rest of the week and through the weekend.  As usual, I’m not worried about my exams, but it will take time to help my friends; so we’ll be busy for the next week and a half.

For today, Michael had dinner at my house between practices; we did our homework here after we were done at the church; and Mom did a Magi lesson with us before he went home for the night.  I had some bedtime fun with Ethan and Ehlana on my way up to my room; and have been working and studying since getting into bed with Mandy.  That was hours ago, but I’m doing extra work while I can – even though it means a bit less sleep than I need.  That’s something that I keep hoping to do better with and never seem to actually make that happen; so I’ll just keep rolling along and do my best.

My best right now will be focused on sleeping, and that’s all I have for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!