Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 15, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 15, 2018



It is so cold out tonight that I’m cold just looking out the window at the back yard and river.  The extreme weather changes are just as tough on the plants and animals; so this latest plunge into the deep cold is even tougher to deal with than the more-gradual changes that are normal in the winter.

I’m not keeping this update short due to the cold – it’ll be short because I just don’t have much to write about.  I’ve written about Martin Luther King Day in our little corner of the country before; so I don’t need to do that again.  We studied for exams all morning and afternoon; but I took the night off and didn’t offer to tutor all night so that I could do my work and ‘real’ studying instead.  I started doing that after dinner; used a time phase; and will be sleeping before eleven even after some quality time with my Jacuzzi.  I want the extra sleep because the exams and studying will keep me busy through Friday afternoon; so I won’t likely have another early bedtime for the rest of the week – and I need to get up early to see Dad on his way to the city.

He ended up staying the night despite the cold weather; but he’ll need to be up earlier than normal to allow for doing that trip in the deep-freeze.  I may even need to help him out with getting the truck ready to go in the morning if it’s seriously frosted over; so that’s one more reason to wrap this up and get to sleep – I’m getting cold just thinking about it.

We have had a good day – even if most of my friends wouldn’t agree with that after this big push to be ready for our exams tomorrow, so I’m happy; and looking forward to our exams.  I’ll hope that those exams will go great for all of my classmates, but I’ll keep you posted over the next four updates and get to the napping right now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!