Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 6, 2018



I wish that there was some interesting news from my sofa sleepover last night that I wouldn’t write about in this journal, but I fell asleep not long after Michael and I got comfortably-cuddled together; so I have no news at all!

We worked the breakfast shift; I did chores at home for most of the rest of the day; and then worked the dinner-to-close shift.  It was heading toward eleven by the time I got home after seeing Michael home on my way here from the Inn; I’m ready for bed already; and skipped most of the bedtime computing because I’m worn out again and just need to get some sleep.  I’ll be having breakfast in the morning at Michael’s because Rebecca and Lucas will be there for that too; but the bigger story tomorrow might be the weather – depending on whether it gets warm-enough to have rain or stays cold-enough for snow or freezing rain.

Whatever happens with that, I want to be ready in case extra work is needed at home, the church, or the Inn; so I’m going to head right off to sleep now and hope for the best for tomorrow.  This isn’t a very exciting update for our second-to-last day of Christmas holidays, but that’s just the way it is sometimes; and life just isn’t non-stop fun and adventure for teen Magi Masters!

Okay, I pretty much always have fun even with all of the work and responsibility, but I’m rambling now and really need the sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!