Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 1, 2018



Happy New Year 2018!

Maybe I should make that a ‘welcome back to 2018’ instead, since you’re reading this in my future; but let’s not get into a time-grammar debate and just get on with my first update of the New Year!

Since my last report, Michael and I worked hard last night at the Inn; we had fun when we could around the work; but didn’t get done with the clean-up after the New Year’s Eve party until nearly-three o’clock.  As with the wedding reception on Saturday, it still felt great to help so many of our favorite people enjoy their New Year’s Eve adventure, so while we didn’t have as much fun as our customers; we did have a good night.  A touch or three of Magi healing once I got Michael home to my house – along with a bit of time phasing – allowed us to have a moderately-hot first make-out session of the year too; and that was worth the loss of sleep and use of my Magi talents that included more healing in the morning when it was time to wake up and get going again.

New Year’s Day has been a blast of fun with work mixed in here and there for meals.  Michael and I did some visiting with family and friends today, but his family was at our house for the New Year’s Day football and chick flick party that included easy meals and had his parents banned from doing any work at all for a change.  The Johnson-McEwan-Carrington clan was at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s for the day, and we made that one of our stops when we went out visiting; but most of their weekend guests headed out of town by late afternoon instead of staying to watch the football matches or join in on the rest of their holiday weekend fun.

Michael managed to get a full-measure of football today, and while I was with him for some of that fun, I also watched a movie with ‘the girls’ in the sunroom; and we both got in on some video gaming in the lounge – New Year’s Day party central for the kids and some drop-in teens.  Lunch and dinner were both buffet-style and eat-where-you-want; we helped with cooking and cleaning; but Mom also went with recyclable dinnerware; most of the food was pre-cooked and just needed to be heated and served; and the work only took a total of maybe three hours for the entire day.

The final football game of the day is over now; most of our guests have gone home; and I’ve been getting ready for a sofa sleepover with Michael while doing my basic bedtime computing.  We’re going to have four junior campers in the lounge.  There won’t be any make-out fun for Michael and me tonight, but we will have some kid-rated fun with the twins and their best friends; and then we’ll all get some sleep before getting on with the last six days of our Christmas break.

Michael and I are going to take a bit of a break too, but I’ll have more on that with the next few updates; and I’ll try to add in a future plans report too.  This is all I have for tonight, though, and it’s time for me to get on with the sofa sleepover part of my night; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!