Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 29, 2018



We’ve had a cold, sometimes-snowy day around here – though we didn’t get very much snow.

I had a good day at school; had dinner and spent the evening at Michael’s house; and came home by ten-thirty so that I could do my Magi lesson with Mom and then get started on my bedtime computing and language lessons.  That work and studying got done, but I’ve hit the exhaustion wall; so that’s the total extent of my update tonight.

While you flip the digital page and read on – someday in my future, I’m going to snuggle with Mandy and get some sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!