Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 8, 2018



We’re back to school today, and Mother Nature decided to give us a lovely weather day with lots of sunshine and temperatures that climbed into the high-forties for the first time in weeks.

It wasn’t warm-enough for Tai Chi by the river this morning, but it wasn’t much below freezing either; and the change from the deep freeze we’ve just gone through felt like a big deal today – and we’re going to get another couple of days of the warm before getting colder again.

I don’t actually have much to write about from our first day back at school.  We had a good day; traded holiday stories with our friends; and started getting ready for our mid-term exams.  I had dinner at Michael’s house after we had some play time at the park with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden instead of doing our homework first.  That meant getting that done after dinner and doing the clean-up from that meal; so Michael and I were busy with that – and with a music practice as we spent some time getting ready for our band and teen praise team practices.  We spent a bit of time on a minor make-out session too, but that was just a blip in our day – and we spent more time having a bedtime visit with his parents before I came home for the night at ten-thirty.

Mom did a Magi lesson with me once I was there; I took care of the bedtime routine with the twins; and then came up to my room to get ready for bed and started on my work and studies.  The only news I have from my work tonight is that I started my next new language; and will be studying Ukrainian for the next few months.  My schedule may seem to be speeding up, but in this case; it’s just a matter of how quickly I can learn languages that are related to others I’ve already learned.  In this case, there’s a good chance that I won’t need three months; and I’m expecting to be done by March Break instead of the end of the month.

Starting Ukrainian did mean spending a bit more time on my work and studies tonight; so it’s getting pretty late and I need to wrap this up and get some sleep.  Life will be slowing for some things now that the holidays are over, but I’ll be replacing the extra work at the Inn with more work toward getting ready for college.  There will be fun mixed in with that, but let’s talk about those plans with another update.  Right now, I only have time for a nap, and I want to get to that while I still can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!