Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 19, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 19, 2018



The temperature around here climbed into the low-fifties this afternoon – another huge shift in just days from the latest deep freeze.  That was nice, since we also wrapped up our mid-term exams today, but I didn’t get to enjoy the weather; and Michael and I worked the dinner-to-close shift tonight while some of the other teens got the night off to celebrate the end of exams.

We had a busy night at the Inn thanks to some of those celebrations, a weekend retreat group, and quite a few diners coming to town from nearby towns because Jake and Jacob are getting a real reputation with their special dinner offerings – something that’s becoming a bit of a competition with them as they try to out-do and out-sell each other with those special meals.  I had fun with Miranda and Stephanie, but Michael and I are working the breakfast shift too, and I’ve brought him home for a sofa sleepover in the lounge; so I need to get to that bit of fun and cuddle time before we need to get some sleep.

Mom and Dad were still awake when we got home, and we had a little chat with them; but I’m skipping the rest of the bedtime computing while I’m getting ready for that sleepover; and don’t really have any other news to write about that can’t wait for tomorrow.

I’d suggest that life might get a bit quieter around here now, but that isn’t really going to happen this winter; and my life is just going to get busier from now on – particularly the closer we get to heading off to college.

That cuddle time with my boyfriend is all I need to think about right now, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!