Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 22, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 21, 2018



We’re getting rain tonight, but ended up having a pretty good day until after dinner; and the temperature flirted with sixty degrees.  I got to enjoy that weather for a few hours; since I only ended up working the buffet shift – and didn’t do that until close this time either.

The extra sleep last night worked out for me today; we had a good morning that included Tai Chi by the river and breakfast for me at Michael’s house before we moved on to church and Sunday school.  I walked Michael to the Inn after that, but went home from there; we had a family lunch with about half of the local family; and then I played with the twins, our cousins, and some friends for that few hours before going to the Inn to help Miranda because she had a last-minute call-in from a teen with the flu.  We kept busy for a while, but we were a bit slow tonight compared to even the average buffet shift; which was why I could go home early and get started on my bedtime work and studying.

I did part of that work in the office while Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana worked or studied too; we used a time phase; and got a lot done by the time we all headed up to bed at eleven o’clock.  My work was far from done, but I multi-tasked that with some time-phased Jacuzzi fun; and I am done a couple of hours earlier than normal for a Sunday night.

The mix of work and fun was pretty good for a Sunday too, but that’s really all of the news I have, and I’m happy to get a bit of extra sleep again tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!