Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 16, 2018



The top news of the day is that Dad’s truck wouldn’t start this morning when he needed to head for the city.  He hasn’t had any major issues with it, so that was an annoying surprise for him; he had to make the choice to take Mom’s minivan and go; and she dealt with getting it to Landry’s and repaired – or it will be repaired by tomorrow morning thanks to a part that needed to be sent here overnight.  Dad didn’t use any bad words, but he was not happy; and I predict that a new truck will be in his near future; since he won’t mess around with a vehicle he can’t depend on all of the time.

That problem meant that we didn’t get to have a nap after he left for the city; so it’s a good thing that I went to bed in decent time last night.  As for the rest of my day, I wrote three exams; aced them; and then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening studying for our next three exams.  We worked until eleven; I saw everyone out; and then did a Magi lesson with Mom before coming up to bed and getting to my bedtime work and studying.  I used a time phase for a lot of that work, but it’s still taken hours of ‘real’ time to get done; so I’m pretty much worn out now – and still have three days of exams to go.

I’ll deal with that, but need to get all of the sleep I can, and that’s all I have for tonight since nobody in any time in my future will care about the details from my exams or that studying; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!