Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 19, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 18, 2018



Happy 74th Birthday, Grandpa!

We had a birthday dinner for Grandpa at Aunt Leanne’s house, but I wasn’t there for long; and studied the rest of the time at my house with my classmates while the birthday party moved from there to game night at the Inn.  He’s had a good day, but even his special day wasn’t enough of an occasion for Miranda to take it easy on him at game night; and she still won the senior title with Mom’s help again for their monthly collaboration.

I’ve had a good day, but it hasn’t been birthday party fun.  Except for that special meal with my family, you can pretty much take yesterday; switch up the subjects for the exams and studying; and everything else was pretty much the same – including the late night of ‘real’ work and studying.

That’s why I’m wrapping this up with just that bit of news and crashing into nap mode while I still can.  Yes, the exams are easy for me, but it all adds up; and I am definitely hitting the limits now.  There are only three exams left to go, though, so I’ll survive, but it’s time to stop rambling now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!