Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 8, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 7, 2018



It’s been a cold, rainy day around here; I’ve had a long day; and this is going to be a micro report.

Michael and I had a good morning with Tai Chi here; breakfast at his house; and the church service and Sunday school.  He worked all day, but I was home for lunch and some afternoon fun with my family; he joined us for some of that fun while on his afternoon break; and then we had a quiet buffet-to-close shift thanks to the rain and cold that kept people indoors – especially as things got frosty around here after dark.  It was nice to get home earlier tonight from the Inn, but I had a lot of work to do now that we’re back to school in the morning; and it took hours to get through all of my bedtime computing.

I got everything done, but now I just want to go to sleep, and that’s all I have for today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!